Information for Applicants:
The Mission is currently located in Hudaydah, Yemen, Sana’a, Yemen and Amman, Jordan. Hudaydah and Sana’a are classified as non-family duty stations, and Amman is classified as a family duty station.
The mission's workforce is comprised of various categories of staff, with different levels (reflecting increasing levels of responsibilities and requirements) within each staff category. Please be sure to read the UN guide on staff categories to help you decide in which staff category, and at what level, you fit in. This information will be very helpful as you begin searching and applying for jobs with UNMHA.
Please do check this website regularly for any new openings.
International positions (Professional Officers and above, and Field Service categories)
To apply for an International position, you must do this online through the United Nations career portal.
National positions (National Professional Officers and General Service categories)
For General Service and National Professional Officer positions in Yemen, you must be a Yemeni national to apply. For General Service positions in Jordan, you must either be a Jordanian or have Jordanian residency to apply.
How to apply:
- Complete a Personal History Profile - P11.
- Email the P-11 form to our recruitment team: UNMHA-Recruitment <firstname.lastname@example.org> (link sends e-mail).
- Ensure that the number of the job opening that you are applying is stated in the subject line of your email application.
- Include your motivation for applying (Cover Letter) in the body of the email
- Applicants are required to complete the attached UN P-11 form and submit a signed copy in PDF format only (CVs and other agency forms will not be considered). Therefore, only applications created/submitted via the above UN P-11 form will be considered. Additionally, please do not submit any supporting documents such as diplomas / educational certificates. These documents will be requested only from those candidates who have successfully passed the assessment/interview process.
- Unfortunately, we are only able to acknowledge the applications of short-listed candidates.
Current Job Openings